by the Biophile Team
Why The Free Market Doesn’t Work:Consumerism vs Conservation
The test of “the reasonable man” applied to economics.
Psychobabble: Drugging Children For Profit
Psychiatry; conning & poisoning us & our youth.
The Heart of the Joule
S.A’s foray into electric vehicles.
Saved By The Sun
Climate change re-examined.
Enough Green - Let’ Go Full Spectrum
Holistic, natural architecture.
Pandemic Or Pig In A Poke?
The greed behind the swine-‘flu lies.
Poetic Justice: Superweed Threatens Monsanto
Mother Nature throws the monopoly a curve ball.
Green & Local
Healthier shopping alternatives.
Our Amorphous World
Insights on a dynamic economy.
It’s Time For Action
Guidance & encouragement for lightworkers.
Biophile Issue 29 will be going electronic (in full colour) & will be available soon. It will also be available to our international readers. Stay tuned or contact us for more details!
- PVC, the poison plastic PVC (polyvinyl chloride) plastic, commonly referred to as vinyl, is one of the most hazardous consumer products ever created. PVC is dangerous to human health...
- Issue 24 Editorial Wow. . . Mother Earth has been very busy cleaning herself - the wind was so strong the other day here in Noordhoek, that the...
- Agricultural patents and bio-piracy Genetic Engineering has emerged as a modern means of improving and altering life forms, accomplishing within a matter of moments in the laboratory what previously...
- Issue 14 Editorial “Live simply, so that others can simply live…” It seems that this saying has never been more applicable than now, as global warming threatens our existence...
- The 3 Rs in simple steps First: reduce. This critical first step has been overshadowed by a focus on recycling. Simplify your life as much as possible. Only keep belongings that...
- Issue 7 Editorial With this issue, Biophile is one year old. It has been a wonderful experience getting the magazine out there every couple of months. We have...
15 Comments »
Leave a comment
Issue 29 of Biophile is going electronic and will be available soon. It will also be available to our international readers. Stay tuned or contact us for more details! find out more
I was just checking the website of the SEXPO which has just visited SA, this is what the Cape Town site says. . . . “The world’s largest Health, Sexuality and Lifestyle expo is coming back to Slaapstad and it’s bigger and sexier than ever! continue reading
Biophile magazine is published every two months by Biophile cc. The magazine is edited by Chris Lautenbach, while subscriptions and advertising are managed by Lindsay Mitchell.
The telephone number is 076 9055 004 and you can send faxes to 086 514 9668.
Visit Ecotelly.com for more videos
Biophile recently received recognition for its contribution to the print & internet category at the 20th SAB Environmentalist & Environmental Journalists of the year Awards. Congratulations to a dedicated team!